- Desco Combo Tester X3 with Alvarado EDC Waist High Turnstile
Tests operators’ personnel grounding devices and controls access to ESD Protected Area.
- Turnstile Activates When a User Passes Their Required ESD Test
Limits ESD Protected Area access to people wearing proper ESD grounding devices.
- Tests Operator’s Path-To-Ground; Wrist Strap limits 750 kilohms to 10 megohms, Footwear limits 750 kilohms to 35 megohms*
Determines the operator’s personnel grounding device** is functioning correctly.
- Simultaneous Testing in Up to 3 Seconds
Reduces time spent testing personnel grounding devices used in ESD Control Plans.
- Solid State Touch Test Button with No Moving Parts
Maintains accuracy of tests and extends the lifetime of the tester.
- Split Foot Plate for Testing Foot Grounders (or Shoes)
Tests both foot grounders independently at the same time.
- 30 Volt Test Signal
Provides accurate tests that are not humidity dependent.
- NIST Calibrated
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Made in the United States of America
* Default test ranges listed. Additional test settings are noted in the tech bulletin TB-6587.
** The Combo Tester X3 will also test a Groundable Static Control Garment System. The Groundable Static Control Garment System must have an RTG of < 3.5 x 107 ohms to meet the required limit of ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 tested per ANSI/ESD STM2.1 and ESD TR53.