- Film Laminate Metal Layered 0.0040″ (4 mil) Thick Bag
- MVTR <0.0003 grams/100Sq.In/24Hours
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- >25lb Puncture Strength Average per FTMS 101C/4046
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rtt <1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
Designed for electrostatic discharge (ESD) shielding protection when dry packing components. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
Meets the materials requirement of IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B.1 for packing, shipping of moisture/reflow sensitive surface mount devices.
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
Provides physical protection for contents.
Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface.
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.