- NEW IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B Moisture Sensitive Caution Label Printed on Foil Moisture Barrier Bag1
- Film Laminate Metal Layered 0.0040″ (4 mil) Thick Moisture Barrier Bag
- MVTR <0.0003 Grams per ASTM F1249-902 (Flex Testing per ASTM F3923)
- Insulative Nylon Reinforcement Layer
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- >25lb Puncture Strength Average per FTMS 101C/4046
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to <1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
- Lead-free RoHS 2 and REACH compliant
- Made in the United States of America
Identifies moisture sensitive devices for levels 2, 2a, 3, 4, 5, and 5a as defined by J-STD-020. Does not require additional labeling.
Designed for electrostatic discharge (ESD) shielding protection when dry packing components. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD SS41, and ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1.
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
Strengthens bag structure to maintain performance per ASTM F392 flex testing and meets the ANSI/ESD S541 requirement as a barrier to current flow.
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges.
Provides physical protection for contents.
Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA from internationally sourced laminate film
1Dry packaging for electronics requires three elements:
Statshield® Moisture Barrier Bags – To Protect
Desiccant – To Absorb Moisture
Humidity Indicator Card – To Monitor Performance
For detailed instructions see Technical Bulletin TB-2031 – Moisture Barrier Bags Application Instructions.
2ASTM F1249-90 test method covers a procedure for determining the rate of water vapor transmission through flexible barrier materials.
3ASTM F392 (condition E) test method determines the resistance of flexible-packaging materials to flex-formed pinhole failures.