- Polyethylene Foam Compounded for Permanent ESD Control Properties
Creates ESD properties that will not degrade. Superior to pink dissipative products where <10E9 Rtt and cushioning is required, such as worksurfaces, shelving, cart shelves, or material handling containers.
- Dissipative 10E5 – 10E8 Ohms Rtt per ANSI/ESD S4.1
Controls electrostatic charge removal from ESD susceptible items; meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit.
- Volume Resistance: 10E5 – 10E7 Ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
The foam will electrically couple to a grounded ESD worksurface when placed on the worksurface; no need for a separate ground cord.
- Closed Cell Cross Linked Structure
Designed to not flake, slough, or contaminate products.
- 1.9 lb/ft Density Cushion Grade
Non-abrasive surface provides cushioning protecting products from shock physical damage.