- Does Not Contain Silicone or Other Substances That Will Leave an Insulative Residue on Surfaces
Cleaners with silicone leave an insulative layer preventing conductive or dissipative mats from functioning properly.
- No Alkali, Ammonia, Other Harsh Chemicals; Common to Many Surface Cleaners
Prolonged use of straight or diluted harsh chemicals will damage mats (vinyl or rubber). Mats will dry-out, become stiff and slick and difficult to use.
- Contains No Dyes or Coloring Agents
Surface cleaners with dyes may cause surface discoloration. Especially on semi-porous surfaces such as vinyl or rubber mats.
- Low Volatility, Non-Flammable, And Non-Toxic
Safe for use in production areas and safe for operator contact.
- Can Be Refilled With Cleaner 2.5 Gallon Cube-Bag-In-Box Refill System
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in The United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA
“Periodic cleaning, following manufacturer’s recommendations, is required to maintain proper electrical function of all worksurfaces. Ensure that cleaners that are used do not leave an electrically insulative residue common with some household cleaners that contain silicone.” (ESD Handbook ESD TR20.20 section 188.8.131.52 Worksurface Maintenance)