- Dissipative (< 1 x 109 ohms Rtg)
- Dedicated Conductive Layer
- Laminate to Wooden Tables or Bench Tops with Conventional Contact Adhesive
- Postforming Applications to a Minimum of 5/8″ Radius
- Abrasion Resistance: Exceeds NEMA LD 3-3.01 Standard
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit for contact with ESD susceptible items.
Allows the Micastat to be used with ESD continuous monitors.
Use as a replacement to an existing ESD laminate or convert a non-ESD worksurface to be used as an ESD worksurface.
Heat to 325° (F) allowing a straight line bend to be made. Refer to TB-7047 for postforming instructions.
Suitable for use as a bench top worksurface.
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.