- Single Station Continuous Monitor for Operator, ESD Work Surface, and the Operator’s Electrical Ground
- Wave Distortion Technology Provides Real-Time Continuous Monitoring for Operator Path to Ground and Presence of 1 Meg Resistor
- Park Delay Feature
- Dual Status LEDs and Audible Alarm for Operator and Workstation Monitoring
- Alarm Signal
- Use with Single-Wire Wrist Straps
- Calibration Unit Available for Accurate Performance and Conformity Testing in the Field. See Desco Item 98220
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate
- Made in the United States of America
Continuously monitors ground integrity of a single operator, ESD workstation and the electrical ground that the monitor is connected to. Eliminates the need for periodic testing and record keeping.
True continuous monitoring (versus pulsed or intermittent) of wrist strap functionality and operator safety according to accepted industry standards.
Allows operator to disconnect wrist strap cord when normally leaving the workstation without audible (false) alarm sounding.
LEDs illuminate (Green) when operator, work surface, and electrical grounds are functioning correctly. visual alarms activate instantly when a failure occurs, alerting user and supervisor of problem, allowing immediate corrective action
Use with an external relay (see relay box item 50547) to control access to equipment or other accessories.
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on calibration of Desco products, see Calibration
Made and stocked in Chino, CA.