The Static Solutions Ohm-Shield™ ESD Floor Finish Concentrate With UV Additive is a static dissipative finish that will protect electronic devices from ESD damage and has an electrical resistivity of 106-109 ohms/sq.
The UV additive in this floor finish provides an increased substrate adhesion, increased ESD longevity, and reduces greasiness.
The Static Solutions ESD Floor Finish Concentrate with UV Additive has low tribogeneration, high abrasion resistance, and high gloss and is water based. Since its water based it’s UL listed. This floor finish is made in the United States and has a low shipping cost since it is a concentrate.
Available in 1 gallon containers (a case of four), 5-gallon pail or a 55-gallon drum.
- UV additive: increase substrate adhesion, increases ESD longevity, and reduces greasiness
- Cost: since it is a concentrate the shipping cost is reduced since the water percentage is low
- Static dissipative: protects electronic devices from ESD damage. It also protects the workers from explosion, or ESD shock. The electrical resistivity is 106-109 ohms per square
- Product conforms to the ESD S.20.20 spec standards
- High abrasion resistance: long lasting, saves money on repetitive applications and repetitive shipping costs due to the UV additive
- High gloss: aesthetically appealing
- Low tribogeneration: protects device from ESD damage
- UL Slip Resistance Tested
- No formaldehyde, glycol ether DE, DPP, phosphates, alkylphenol, ethoxylate, butoxyethanol, petroleum distillates or phthalates: safe to use
- No alkalis, acids or ammonia: safe to use
- Water based: dries quickly, safe to use, biodegradable, non-flammable and low odor
- Cost saving
- Made in the USA