Ohm-Shield AF-5500 can be applied over tiles or floor paint to protect, lengthen and maintain ESD safe surfaces. Low VOC formula meets and exceeds state regulatory guidelines to ensure an environmentally safe workplace.
• Low VOC – Regulatory conformance, personnel safety. RoHS Compliant.
• Static Dissipative – Protects electronic devices from damage. Protects workers from explosion or shock.
• High Abrasion – Long lasting, saves money on repetitive application.
• High Gloss – Aesthetically appealing, non flaking.
• Low Tribogeneration – Protects devices from damage. Surface resistance (RTT): 107-109 ohms at 100v at 12% RH
• UL Listed – Slip resistant.
• No formaldehyde or phthalates – Safe to use.
• No alkalis, acids or ammonia – Safe to use.
• Water-Based – Safe to use, biodegradable, non-flammable and low odor. Antimicrobial, UV resistant.
Made in the USA.