- 6 Foot (12 Inches of Coils) Coil Cord
- Patented1 Right Angled Banana Plug
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times The Minimum Requirement Per ESD S1.1
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord
- Low Profile Snap Design
- Date Coded
- UL Listed
- Made in the United States of America
Used with a wristband to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 107 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
Designed to prevent wear to banana springs that will leads to accidental disconnects from banana jacks.
Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap.
Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm.
Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area.
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety.
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA.
1. Patent Number 5,951,337 – Damage-Resistant Electrical Connector Plug and Combination