The ACL 750 Combo-Tester measures electrical resistance of wrist straps and heel grounders simultaneously and individually. It can also do what pass/fail testers cannot: Give actual resistance readings and store data.
When the software is used, test results are stored on a computer which allows you to monitor and analyze test information and help manage your company’s static control program and remain compliant to ESDA S20.20.
- Simultaneous testing for wrist and feet
- Adjustable limits from 500k and 750k for low setting and 2M to 100M ohms high setting
- Optional circuit relay for security doors
- Optional card readers available
- Multiple units can be networked via company LAN for data compiling
- Compatible with latest Windows based software
- Auto-generate reports and email them to supervisors
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST