- 6″ x 6″ Charged Plate Analyzer
Use to evaluate the performance and functionality of ionizers
- Customizable Measurement Capacitance
Provides assurance that ESD process needs are met in manufacturing and that there is compliance to ANSI/ESD-STM3.1 and IEC 61340-5-1.
- Programmable Discharge Mode Thresholds (1 to 1000V in 1V Increments)
Tests the efficiency of an ionizer’s ion production by measuring the amount of time needed to discharge a floating plate with positive or negative voltage.
- Peak AC
Tests the balance between the positive and negative air ions output by an ionizer.
- Voltage Follower Technology
Measurements are made directly at the plate for greater stability and accuracy than charged plate monitors that use field meter technology.
- Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to 10 Hz
Suitable for testing AC technology ionizers.
- CE Marked
Meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
- NIST Calibrated
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- AC Adapter Included
Designed to be battery operated or operated while connected to a line voltage source.
- Made in the United States of America