Our new 288B Graphing Software is a simple, yet powerful program for controlling the 288B Charge-Plate Monitor from a computer. The operator can perform automated sequences of tests or manual tests, and display decay and balance test waveforms in real time.
Presentation of decay and balance waveforms on the computer screen greatly enhances the ability of the operator to interpret and analyze ionizer test results.
The operator is able to scroll, zoom, and change the x and y axis ranges to view features of interest.
New firmware for this powerful graphing capability also includes a valuable auto-ranging feature, wherein the plate voltage is displayed with 0.1V resolution for plate voltages below 100V.
• Easy to use.
• Control the Model 288B Charged-Plate Monitor from a computer.
• Edit CPM test parameters via the computer.
• Give names to ionizer locations.
• Transfer test results to a PC.
• Large graphs for viewing decay and balance tests in real time.
• Scroll and zoom on displayed wave forms to view features of interest.
• Change x-axis and y-axis ranges to resolve features of interest.
• Save test waveforms for future retrieval and playback.
• 0.1V plate resolution below 100V.
• An excellent training tool.