The JKV-Series 8812 V-Neck jackets are fabricated from lightweight 88% polyester and 12% carbon fabric for unmatched long term performance and operator comfort. Our garments’ superior workmanship provides reliable panel to panel continuity. The JKV-Series 8812 jackets maintains consistent continuity readings for up to 100 wash cycles.
Snap cuffs and v-neck allow better venting for operator comfort in warm conditions.
- Conforms to ANSI/ESD 20.20 Standards
- Shields ESD Susceptible items from charges on workers’ clothing.
- Three snap adjustable cuff or ESD knit cuff.
- Reliable panel to panel continuity.
- Low charging 12% carbon fabric. 10^6 resistivity for superior shielding.