- Tests Operator’s Path-To-Ground; Wrist Strap limits 750 kilohms to 10 megohms; Footwear limits 750 kilohms to 100 megohms*
Determines that operator’s personal grounding device** is functioning correctly.
- Separate Test Circuits for Wrist Straps and Foot Grounders
Rocker switch allows operator to quickly test all personal grounding devices.
- NEW Durable, Stainless Steel Test Button
Long lasting; reduces wear and tear
- 9 Volt Battery Power or Optional 120/220 AC Adapter
120 Adaptor Item# 98256
220 Adaptor Item# 98257
- Optional Footplate or Stand
Combine tester with footplate or stand to test foot grounders
Foot Plate Item# 98273
Stand Item# 98254
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on calibration of Desco products, see Calibration
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA
Combo Tester With Stainless Steel Foot Plate & Molded Base – Test Ground Circuits for Wrist Straps and Foot Grounders – 19283
Availability: In Stock
- Tests Operator's Path-To-Ground Determines that the operator's personal grounding device is functioning correctly.
- Separate Test Circuits for Wrist Straps and Foot Grounders Rocker switch allows operator to quickly test all personal grounding devices.