- Dissipative (1 x 106 to < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Top Color Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Conductive (<106 Rtt) Bottom Black Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Laser Engraved With ESD Protective Symbol, Resistance, and Manufacturer Information
- Lead-free RoHS 2 and REACH compliant
- Made in the United States of America
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with continuous monitors. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
Identifies ESD protective product for control & auditing purposes
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.